Facing COVID-19: Front line impact
Description of the study:
- Title: “Psychological state of health personnel in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Principal investigator: To be confirmed
- Co-investigators: To be confirmed
- Centers where the study will be implemented: any centers in which COVID-19 patients were treated
Objetives of the study:
- Principal Objective: Learn the psychological state of the health professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic to prevent and avoid the consequences of the possible mental illnesses.
- Secondary Objectives: Describe the relationship between the demographic and occupational variables (gender, age, workplace during the pandemic, shifts, contact with persons at risk) and the psychological state of the health professionals.